8.03.2010

Kitchen organization

The kitchen has to be one of the hardest rooms to organize. It needs to be functional while still being pretty. Ours serves not only as a cooking space but also our dining area and school room so I'm constantly trying to figure out a new way to make it that much more organized. One of the hardest things to organize are my spices. I have lots of bottles of spices but they are just kind of everywhere. I can't use a spice rack because all my bottles are different sizes and shapes. So currently my most used spices just sit on my counter and the rest are in a plastic container on top of the fridge.

Today the plan is to get in the kitchen and do a little more organizing so I'm not constantly back tracking and everything flows a little better. So tell me how YOU organize your kitchen to make it more functional for you and your family.

No comments: