12.08.2010

Christmas to-dos

I know I know. I'm back to posting and it's all about Christmas. What can I say? This is really my favorite time of the year. I still have lots to do to get ready for Christmas. I have lists in my Holiday binder of all the things I want/need to do and get so I thought I would share them.

Houseworks-
Clean spare room
move corner storage unit from Boo's room to spare room
switch dressers from our room and spare room
take any donation items to thrift store
hang garland on porch
clean walls

Food-
Sugar cookies 10 dozen
Double layer pumpkin pie
Cupcakes/Cake
Plan Christmas morning breakfast
Plan Christmas Eve supper

Other Christmas-y Stuff-
Order Christmas pictures
Sign Christmas cards
Address Christmas cards

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I have quite a list too. Glad to see I'm not alone in that! I thought I was ahead, but now I'm feeling behind.