2.11.2020

Meal Plan 2/9-2/15

Sunday- Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Cole Slaw, French Fries
            *I make my cole slaw by mixing chopped up cabbage with mayo and sugar to taste.

Monday- Honey Butter Chicken, Mash Potatoes, Corn

Tuesday- Hamburger Gravy, Egg Noodles
                *Tuesday is dance so I go super easy here. I put browned hamburger in store bought gravy and we eat it over whatever noodles I have on hand.

Wednesday- Cheesy Potato Casserole

Thursday- Asian Chicken, Rice, Broccoli

Friday- Pizza, Strawberry Shortcake Waffles, Doughnuts, Cookies
            *We do Pizza Hut pizza and all kinds of snacks for Valentine's Day supper. The Strawberry shortcake waffles are simply these super yummy Eggo vanilla Belgium waffles I bought at Sam's Club topped with strawberries and whip cream.

Saturday- *dinner out for mom's birthday*

Sunday- BBQ Pork Chops, Broccoli & Cheese Rice, Fried radishes
              *Nothing fancy here. I throw the chops in a glass pan with store bought BBQ sauce and bake until done. The broccoli and cheese rice is simply a $1 pack of Knorr rice.

Alternate Meal ideas-
Crack Chicken & Rice Casserole
Spaghetti & Meatballs, Salad

Asian Chicken Recipe
1c brown sugar
1/2c soy sauce
2T ketchup
Boneless, skinless chicken thighs

Put chicken in a 9x13 pan. Mix sauce and pour over chicken. Cook at 375* for an 1-1.5hours.
Flip the chicken thighs half way through



Here is last week's meal plan as well.
Sunday- Pot Roast, roasted potatoes & carrots
             *I put my roast in the Instant Pot with a cup of beef broth and a packet of french onion soup mix.

Monday- Keilbasa, Green Beans, Potatoes
               *Dice keilbasa and brown in a frying pan. Put keilbasa, cans of green beans, and diced potatoes in a pot with spices and water to cover. Cook until potatoes are done. Alternatively I've used canned potatoes when I'm in a hurry and just cook it until everything is nice and hot

Tuesday- We had KFC for my daughter's birthday

Wednesday- Chicken Pastry, Yams, Drop Biscuits
                  *I follow the directions on Anne's pastry but I believe this may be a regional brand.

Thursday- Ham Mac & Cheese
               * I used this mac & cheese recipe and added diced ham

Friday- Chili Dogs, Tater tots, baked beans

Saturday- Crockpot Beef & Potatoes 

No comments: