4.04.2016

It's time to meal plan!

Here we go again! Meal planning Monday. I've been a bit off of my meal planning game since I started working. But we've been eating out entirely too much so I need to get back to it. Plus I just ordered an Instant Pot and it should be here tomorrow! I've been stalking the tracking info since it shipped.. haha. This should help a lot with our eating out. I haven't named her yet since I haven't met her, so we'll just call her IP for now.

So here's the plan for the week.

Monday- We'll be having BBQ chicken, homemade potato salad, and mac and cheese since I have one kid who hates potato salad! Imagine that.

Tuesday- This is a long work day for me, so we'll be having grilled cheeses

Wednesday- I'll have my IP! So I'll be experimenting and making one pot spaghetti

Thursday- Leftovers

Friday- Pork chops in the IP, rice, and green beans

Saturday- My mr and I will be celebrating 10 years of marriage on Saturday so we're spending the day at the beach!

Sunday- I haven't gotten this far. haha. I'll probably make a whole chicken in the IP and we'll have some veggies and rolls to go with it.

Enjoy your week!

No comments: