5.05.2010

Birthday week & Menu plan

My hubby's birthday is Monday. So in the spirit of a tradition I started this year with CJ we are celebrating his birthday all week. Monday afternoon CJ and I decorated the kitchen and the table with birthday decor. The living room still had the decor up from CJ's birthday in March. Opps. Saturday night we will go out with our families and have dinner for his birthday as well as do a little shopping. I still haven't decided what to get him for his birthday though. So I think instead of a gift I'll make him his favorite cake, a special dinner and have CJ help me make a homemade gift for Daddy.

Now for the menu plan for this week:
Monday 5/3- Pioneer Woman's Sloppy Joes, Chips, Baked Beans
Tuesday 5/4- Chicken Tenders, Waffle Fries
Wednesday 5/5- Beef Tips with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes
Thursday 5/6- PW's Cajun Chicken Pasta
Friday 5/7- Tacos, Mexican Rice
Saturday 5/8- Dinner Out for Hubby's Birthday
Sunday 5/9- Family Mother's Day Dinner ~Cooking Glazed Carrots & Neiman Marcus Bars
Monday 5/10- Hubby's Birthday Dinner ~Maple Glazed Salmon, Rice, Broccoli, Refrigerator Cake

No comments: